Leapforce At Home Independent Agent – Portuguese (Brazil)
This position is restricted to current residents of Brazil.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
– Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Brazilian social culture, media, and web culture
– Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Portuguese and English
– Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
– University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
– Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
– Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in Brazil for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. Supplied study materials can be used during the exam.