[uam_ad id="317182"]

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - According to information from CNT, when considering the general condition of roads, 59 percent of the paved road network shows some unfavorable conditions, ranking as only fair, poor or terrible.

The other 41 percent of the network is classified as in excellent or good condition.

Regarding the pavement, roads show problems in 52.4 percent of the assessed length, while the other 47.6 percent are in satisfactory condition. The pavement is completely destroyed in 0.9 percent.

In terms of road markings, 48.1 percent of the highway mileage is deemed fair, poor or terrible . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?