RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - On Wednesday, April 29th, the Ministry of Health released the most recent report on coronavirus cases in Brazil.
The main data are:
- 5,466 deaths; on Tuesday, April 28th, it was 5,017;
- There were 449 more deaths in 24 hours, an increase of nine percent;
- 78,162 confirmed cases; on Tuesday there were 71,886. An additional 6,276 cases (nine percent increase);
- 38,564 are being monitored (49 percent);
- 34,132 people have recovered (44 percent);
- 1,452 deaths under investigation; To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed? Login Here