Covid-19: Guatemala adds 45 deaths and 1,070 new infections (September 12)

The health ministry also detailed that 5,707 deaths (45%) have taken place in the department of Guatemala, where the country's capital is located, and the rest, 55%, in the 21 provincial departments of the Central American country.

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Guatemala registered Sunday, September 12, 45 more deaths due to SARS-CoV-2 and 1,070 new infections, bringing the overall figure to 12,710 deaths due to the disease and 510,724 confirmed cases during the entire pandemic.

The update of Covid-19 data by the Guatemalan Ministry of Health indicated that 67% of the 12,710 deaths caused by the coronavirus in Guatemala were male, and 33% were female.

Read also: Check out our coverage on Guatemala

The health ministry also detailed . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?