Car bomb attack against military base in Colombia leaves 36 injured (Update 2)

In the attacked unit there was a small group of U.S. military personnel who were not harmed, according to the U.S. embassy.

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - A terrorist attack against a Colombian military base in Cúcuta, in which there were U.S. personnel, left 36 wounded on Tuesday, among them two civilians, informed the Minister of Defense, Diego Molano, who said that the ELN guerrilla movement is suspected.

Molano went to Cúcuta, bordering Venezuela, where he said that, as a result of the attack with a car bomb at the headquarters of the Army's Thirtieth Brigade, "36 people were wounded so far, three of them presented some level of seriousness and one of them has already undergone surgery".

In . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?