[uam_ad id="317182"]

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - A 14-year-old teenager died after her cell phone exploded on top of her pillow while she slept at her home in Kazakhstan. The cell phone was plugged into the socket, according to the police.

The emergency service was activated, but the young girl was already dead when the team arrived at her home, where she lived with her family.

Identified as Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, she had fallen asleep listening to music using headphones. When she was found, the phone battery, the brand of which has not been disclosed, was on fire next to her . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?