Family is Found Dead at Home With BBQ Burning in Bedroom in Greater São Paulo

Police believe that the family lit the barbecue to stay warm and died of asphyxiation from smoke inhalation.

SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - A couple and a two-year-old child were found dead at home in Guarulhos, greater São Paulo. The parents lit a barbecue inside the room to fight the cold, and the police believe that they died of asphyxiation after inhaling the smoke.

The police were . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?