By Richard Mann, Contributing Reporter
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - "Uprising with Sonali" speaks with Sue Branford, author of "Amazon Besieged," about who is behind recent massacres in Brazil’s Amazon.
- It seems that the landowners are organizing the killings (Rondônia).
- Landlords see a window of opportunity to chase indigenous people from their land.
- An "Al-Jazzera" report says, hired hitmen are making the killing on behalf of landowners.
- Brazil is moving into a dangerous phase.
- Getting accurate information is difficult.
- Earlier Brazilian government tried to . . .